Friday, July 22, 2011

Crockpot BBQ Chicken

Don't feel like messing with dinner this weekend? Yeah, me neither. I feel like every cook needs a recipe like this in his/her repertoire. Some days, I really don't feel like cooking...or we have a lot going on....or I don't feel like it... :) No matter the reason, there can still be a warm, delicious meal waiting for you and your family.

This recipe is a Crockpot recipe, so it's not exactly fast, but it couldn't be any easier. You can even forget to start it until the afternoon and have a delicious and moist BBQ chicken dinner waiting for you. You can eat it any way you want- alone, on sandwiches, etc. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!




Crockpot BBQ chicken



4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts, fresh or frozen
1 bottle BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's and it was amazing!)
1/4 c vinegar
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder

Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it. Place chicken in Crockpot. Pour sauce over it and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours. You pretty much don't even have to stir it... how easy is that!?

1 comment:

  1. easy peasy, right up my alley. I love this and how easy & cheap it is.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Creative Girl Media